Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.


I'm always on the look out for new kitchen gadgets that make cooking easier, so I was excited to find these. They are called Better Batter Whisks and they help scrape the bowl while you mix things. Notice they have little fins on them. What a genius idea! I think these are going on my Christmas list along with some other fun things I pinned from the Sur La Table website.

Source: ravelry.com via Jenn on Pinterest

If you've read my blog for any length of time, you know I love owls. And in the winter, I love sweaters, so of course I love this! My sister-in-law is an awesome knitter, so I'm going to have show her this. I think she made a scarf that was similar to this before.



And  you know I love dresses even though I rarely wear them or buy them for that matter. I love the style of this dress and the pleats are cute. Now if only it was a color that didn't make me look sickly!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment