Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.


My husband and I love this couch. It looks so comfy that I have a feeling I would live on it. It's also customizable as you can choose what color and kind of fabric you want it to be as well as the pillows. I'm thinking something very similar to the one pictured - gray with green pillows. Now if only we could win the lottery as I'm sure this is not a cheap couch.


This recipe for cheesy garlic breadsticks makes my mouth water. I have a feeling this will be made in our house very soon. Now if only I could find a good recipe for garlic dipping sauce that tastes like Papa John's. Any suggestions?

Source: modcloth.com via Jenn on Pinterest

I need a new bathmat for my shower and this little guy is too cute! A little pricey, but look - an owl!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment