Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: All the Single Ladies

With the cake cut, it was time to take part in a couple more wedding traditions.

First up, tossing the bouquet. My florist made a small toss bouquet with the same flowers as my bouquet. I'm so glad I did this because there was no way I was tossing my gorgeous bouquet! Before the toss, it was displayed on our cake table.

I went with the obvious music choice for this one.



Photobucket

I'm a notoriously bad thrower, but I told BM T I was trying to aim for her. She was right behind me, so this shouldn't be too hard, right?

Photobucket
Notice that BM T is clearly ready to grab it while MOH L and BM R are hiding in the back.

Photobucket

She made a valiant effort to snag it while the others looked on.

Photobucket

But unfortunately, I threw it a little too hard and it went over her head to the one person NOT trying to catch the bouquet!

Photobucket

I love that everyone pointed at her just in case you couldn't figure out who caught it.

Photobucket

So did it work? Well since MOH L has no intention of getting married, I'd say it never had a chance. But one of those single ladies has gotten married since our wedding. The girl in the yellow dress is my new sister-in-law!

Next week: Time to toss a garter!

All photos by Amanda Fales Photography
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment