Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.


My friend T first pinned this and I just love it. I would love to have a closet this big and of course, the clothes to fill it. Love the way the shoes are displayed. No more crawling on the floor to find the mate somewhere in my tiny closet. And of course, if I had a closet this grand, it would have to have a chandelier!

Source: modcloth.com via Jenn on Pinterest

And if I had that closet, I might have the occasion to actually wear this dress. I just love sparkly dresses, but a dress like this would sit in my closet unworn for a long time.

Source: ohdeedoh.com via Jenn on Pinterest

I'm always looking for cute nursery/kids room ideas and this wall caught my eye. This is a great way to do a rainbow wall and I love that they used pastel shades instead of bright primary colors.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment