Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Birthday!


Today is my birthday!  In addition to the cards I've received in the mail and the Facebook messages on my wall, I've also been receiving some birthday wishes in my e-mail.  Today I'm going to share with you what you can get just by signing up for e-mails and birthday clubs from your favorite companies.

Sephora - Sign up with Sephora's free Beauty Insider program and not only will you earn points with every purchase and access to exclusive products, but you'll also receive a birthday gift every year. This year it's a Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo from Fresh.

Gordman's - Gordman's frequently e-mails me coupons to use in their store and for my birthday, they've sent me a coupon for $5 off my next purchase of $25 or more.

Kohl's - I got a $10 coupon from Kohl's for my birthday just for having their credit card. I've got my eye on some cute owl Valentine stuff.

American Eagle/Aerie - 15% off

Skechers - 15% off

AMC Theatres - A free large soft drink. I might use this one if we go see Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (I'm so excited that it's finally opening around here!)

IHOP - A free Rooty Tooty Fresh 'n Fruity (or menu item of equal or lesser value.) We love IHOP, so we'll have to take advantage of this one!

Arby's - Free 12 oz. shake with any purchase.


Flat Top Stir-Fry Grill - A free stir-fry. I haven't been here yet, but it smells amazing whenever I'm at the mall.


Cold Stone Creamery - Buy any Creation, get a Creation of equal or lesser value.

Texas Roadhouse - This is my restaurant of choice for my birthday meal with my husband.  Free appetizer or sidekick of ribs.

Starbucks - By registering a gift card I received, I became a member of Starbucks Rewards. For my birthday, I got a postcard in the mail good for a free drink of my choice.  You know I'll be using this to get my Vanilla Bean Frap!

Pizza Hut - Free dessert or side with my next online order.

Culver's - Free one scoop sundae

The state lottery sent me a coupon for free $1 scratch-off ticket. I'll use and see if I can win any money.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment