Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my top finds from the previous week.


The Nifty Foodie is one of my favorite food blogs. She always has yummy recipes that are easy to do in your own home. I hate when I find something that looks tasty and then it's complicated to make. I was drooling when I saw this new recipe Amy posted for Pain Perdu with Louisiana Strawberry Sauce. There's a loaf of bread in the kitchen just begging to be made into this for breakfast.


Thanks to Christmas presents and some reward programs, I've got some new (free) magazine subscriptions to enjoy this year. I really like this idea of using a shutter to store and display them. It keeps them off the table where they get buried and visible so I actually remember to read them and recycle them.

Speaking of free things, don't forget to Like the Argyle Love Facebook page. I frequently share deals and freebies there that I don't post about here!

Source: etsy.com via Jenn on Pinterest

I'm still on a vintage dress kick and I couldn't resist this one. Isn't it gorgeous?



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment