Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my top finds from the previous week.


I saw this on Pinterest the other night with the description that it was the perfect way to cut an orange. If you cut an orange this way, that white pulpy stuff ends up in only 2 of the pieces. I got some more Cara Cara oranges at the store, so I had to try it. And it worked! My husband was very impressed with my mad orange cutting skills.


Source: ikea.com via Jenn on Pinterest

We're planning a trip to Ikea soon (we were going to go this weekend, but changed our minds.) So I've been checking out the Ikea website and pinning some things I want to check out. This new Billy Bookcase looks like it would fit in great with our living room, but I think it would be a little too different from our other Ikea furniture in our living room. But I will look at it when we go to Ikea.


I just love these nails! I think this is giving me an excuse to buy a grey nail polish. Perhaps Essie Chinchilly?



If you're on Pinterest, leave a link in the comments and I'll check out your boards.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment