Monday, January 2, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Happy New Year!

Did you do anything exciting to celebrate? We sure didn't.

I'm working at the store while school is out, so I had to work Saturday. Luckily I had an early shift so I was done at 4. We headed to church and celebrated Mass on Saturday night since we knew we wouldn't want to get up early the next day.

Then we pretty much had a typical Saturday night. I made buffalo wings for dinner and we watched movies. We were both pretty tired, so staying up until midnight was actually kind of hard. We didn't see the ball drop, but a bunch of our neighbors set off fireworks so we knew when it was midnight.

On New Year's Day we worked again, this time at night. Then, I got to see the one thing I was excited about this weekend. The new Sherlock episode! I managed to find a download of it and we stayed up way too late watching it, but it was worth it. It was an awesome episode and I can't wait to see what happens next.

And now that it's the new year, it's time to start thinking about the next big event, my birthday!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment