Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.


We love pizza in our house. We have at least once a week and there are often several frozen pizzas in our freezers for those nights when I don't have a meal planned. So, I'm always looking for new ways to have pizza and these pizza balls look tasty.

Source: taylorusa.com via Jenn on Pinterest

This is so on my wish list! It's a digital scale that's also a measuring cup. It's actually best to measure ingredients by weight and this would be so handy to do so.


I love a good margarita and these cranberry margaritas look tasty and festive for Christmas. And let's face it, sometime you need a good drink for Christmas!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment