Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my top finds from the previous week.

Source: zgallerie.com via Jenn on Pinterest

How funny is this baby rattle? I just love it for a baby boy. Too bad I don't have one or know anybody that does.


If you've been following my blog, you know I can't resist a pretty dress. And this dress is just gorgeous. I wish I had a reason and the money to buy it. It would be great for a swanky New Year's Eve party.


We always have non-traditional meals for Christmas in my family. The other day, my mom and I were discussing sides for this year's pulled pork meal and we started discussing macaroni and cheese. Of course, I started looking for a new recipe and found this one that looks so tasty. If I don't make it for Christmas, I will be making it soon.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment