Thursday, December 1, 2011

All I Want for Christmas

With Christmas only a few weeks away, I'm thinking about what I'd like to find under the tree this year. I thought I'd share my list with you.



Jenn's Christmas List
1. We don't watch DVDs very often because we're addicted to Netflix Instant Watch. But there are a few movies I'd like to own. As a Disney nut, I have to have the all the latest movies. Tangled is my new favorite. I also have to have my Harry Potter movies.

2. Gift cards - We still need a lot of decor for our home, so gift cards to Ikea and HomeGoods will come in handy next time we take a trip to Ikea. And there is always something I want on Amazon.

3. Citrus juicer - A lot of things on my list are kitchen things because I always think of things I want/need, but never buy for myself. We make fajitas often and the marinade calls for lime juice. This juicer would be easier to use than our other one.

4. Vera Bradley Lanyard - Now that I'm subbing again, I have to wear an ID badge at school. A lot of teachers have pretty lanyards and I'd like a Vera Bradley one.

5. Silpat - Another kitchen gadget. This would come in handy for my baking.

6. Magazine Subscriptions - I'd like a subscription to All You because it has a lot of coupons inside and I LOVE coupons. They also have articles about saving money, which we definitely need to do. I'd also like a subscription to Kraft Food & Family magazine. I use to get it for free and it features lots of recipes and sometimes coupons.

7. A cute apron - I tend to make a mess in the kitchen, especially while baking and an apron would keep the mess off my clothes. I like this cute cherry one. It matches my kitchen.

8. A cupcake carrier - I need this to take cheesecake to the store. Right now I just use a bunch of different containers to carry them, but this would be much easier.

9. Breadbox - I've been wanting a breadbox for awhile now and would love a retro red one to match our kitchen.

10. This pretty necklace is only $10 from Kohl's and the proceeds are donated support the fight against breast cancer.

And the star on the top of my tree? A Kindle. I'm sure I won't find it under the tree this year, but I'll keep saving my Amazon credits and eventually I'll get one.

What's on your Christmas list this year?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment