Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.

This week I went with a Christmas tree theme since ours is up and decorated. I love decorating the tree!


How about a Christmas tree pizza? I'm thinking this may be a great idea for dinner on Dec. 23rd while I'm finishing up my wrapping and baking.

Source: houzz.com via Jenn on Pinterest

Ever since I saw a white wreath  with brightly colored ornaments on it at Target, I've been obsessed with white wreaths and trees. I never used to like them, but I can't resist how pretty they look with pops of color. This rainbow tree is so pretty, I want to go buy a white tree and do this myself!

Source: vi.sualize.us via Jenn on Pinterest

Even though I hate snow, I love how it looks on trees and bushes with lights. The lights shining through make the evil stuff look so pretty magical.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment