Monday, December 26, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

I hope everybody had a great Christmas or just a great weekend. It's hard to believe that next weekend it will be a new year already!

I'm writing this so late because I've been gone all day. I had to work at the store at 6 am to help with those pesky holiday returns.

Saturday, we headed up to my sister-in-law's house to do Christmas with M's family. We ended up spending the afternoon playing a game called, Arkham Horror. Have you heard of it? It's a bit weird, but once I got the hang of it, I really enjoyed it. We had a delicious dinner and then opened a few presents. We made it back to town in time for Midnight Mass (which is actually at 11:00.)

On Christmas, M and I exchanged presents in the morning and then headed over to my mom's house. We spent the day with her, my grandma, and my youngest brother's family. We had another delicious meal, opened presents, and then worked on a puzzle for the afternoon. It was a great day.

I took my cookies to both gatherings and they were enjoyed by all. I took the leftovers to work today and they were quickly gobbled up. I think I'm done with cookies for awhile now.

I have some pictures to share, but they're still on my camera, so they'll have to wait. I'll also try to get some pictures of Christmas gifts to share with you all.

Today I did returns all day at the store, which actually went really well. I had lots of great customers and it was easy to be in a good mood for all of them. After work, I picked up my mom and we hit up some after Christmas sales. I scored a bunch of gift bags at Target and some wrapping paper at Meijer. I love to stock up!

How was your Christmas?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment