Sunday, November 17, 2013

Suday Social - 4s

Sunday Social

Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life
  • Grocery store cashier
  • Retail department supervisor
  • Paraprofessional
  • First grade teacher
Name 4 movies you would watch over and over
  • The Princess Bride
  • Tangled
  • Pride & Prejudice
  • The Mummy
Name 4 places you have lived.
  • The house I grew up in in my hometown
  • Muncie while I went to Ball State University
  • Tampa, FL
  • Our current house in our hometown
Name 4 of your favorite foods
  • Pizza
  • Buffalo Wings
  • Warm chocolate chip cookies
  • Chips & Salsa from my favorite local Mexican restaurant
Name 4 things you always carry with you
  • Cell Phone
  • Wallet
  • Planner
  • Lip gloss
Name 4 places you have been on vacation.
     
  • Walt Disney World
  • Washington D.C.
  • Mackinac Island
  • Minneapolis
Photobucket 
 
 Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. My husband would agree with you about warm chocolate chip cookies! He buysdpr-made dough and makes just a few cookies every night so he can eat them warm, haha!

    - Lauren @ anothermomanotherblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could eat buffalo wings, & sometimes do, all the stinkin time. I knew instantly that it wasn't going to work out with a guy when he told me he hated them. NEXT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, The Princess Bride totally should have been on my list, I love that movie so much! Anyway just stopping by from the link up to say hi, I hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete