Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Favorite Animal Kingdom Ride

Today's Disney Park Challenge is about my favorite Animal Kingdom Ride. This is an easy one for me because while I love just about all of the Animal Kingdom park, there's one ride I always ride multiple times.

Safari Savanna photo IMG_2062.jpg

I try to ride Kilimanjaro Safaris as much as possible every time I go to the Animal Kingdom. I like to space out my rides over the day for the best chance at seeing as many animals as possible.

Why do I love Kilimanjaro Safaris so much? It's a fabulous way to see so many animals in a more natural setting. And being Disney, the theming is amazing. It's easy to pretend you are actually in Africa on safari here.

 photo IMG_2211.jpg

What is your favorite Animal Kingdom ride?

 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love love love animal kingdom!
    I love the safaris too!

    xo
    Christina
    www.christinawhoblog.com

    ReplyDelete