Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday Social - Thanksgiving

Sunday Social


Favorite Thanksgiving Memory

I think my favorite is when I was living in Florida and couldn't go home for Thanksgiving. I actually cooked a turkey breast and some of the fixings and my brother came over from his college in Daytona and we had Thanksgiving together. It was nice to be with family even though we were several states away from the rest of our family.

Favorite Thanksgiving Food

Um, everything? I love Thanksgiving. I am really looking forward to the deep fried turkey my brother does though. It's the best turkey I've ever had!

What is a Thanksgiving Tradition you and your family have?

Our only tradition is that we get together. M and I are kind of starting one where we do Thanksgiving with my family on Thursday and then his family on Friday after he works his 12 hour Black Friday shift.

Show us a favorite Thanksgiving picture(or 5) from years past

My childhood pictures are still at my mom's house and we don't really take pictures on Thanksgiving. We tend to take a bunch of pictures at Christmas. I do have these pictures that M and I took the last couple years for our Christmas cards...

2011
2012

What are you most looking forward to about this Thanksgiving?

Deep fried turkey!
Getting out the Christmas decorations

 Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Stopping over from Sunday Social! I am from Daytona, haha! Darlynn @ The Little Blog Dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow deep fried turkey sounds amazing!!!

    - Lauren @ Anothermomanotherblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, deep fried turkey! I might actually enjoy turkey if we prepared it that way :-)

    ReplyDelete