Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My Favorite Magic Kingdom Snack

Today, I'm sharing my favorite Magic Kingdom Snack for the Disney Park Challenge.

One of the things I love about going to Disney is all the planning. And I absolutely plan what I want to eat.  One thing I always plan on eating when I'm in the Magic Kingdom?

Dole Whip!

Source
Dole Whip is pineapple flavored soft-serve. I like it swirled with vanilla, but just pineapple is good too. Aloha Isle, in Adventureland, sells these along with Dole Whip floats which is Dole Whip in pineapple juice. Yum!

What makes Dole Whip so special is that it's pretty much only available at the Magic Kingdom, The Polynesian Resort, Disney Land, and Hawaii. It's a special treat that I love to enjoy whenever I'm in the Magic Kingdom.

What's your favorite Magic Kingdom snack?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment