Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social


What is currently on your wish list?

A DSLR, a trip to Disney World, a baby...

 More practically: a mandoline, an ice cream maker, and a Vera Bradley Hipster in Just Mousing Around.

 Share a new iPhone, droid, iPad app that you have recently discovered that we all need. 

 My newest app is Ibotta. You get paid for buying things you probably already buy at the grocery store. I even just earned 75 cents for our recent trip to Smashburger. It's super easy to use and I love getting free money.

What is a new fall TV show that you have added to your dvr? 

 We've been enjoying Agents of SHIELD and Once Upon a Time in Wonderland.

Share your social media links so we can follow you. (Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, etc) Tell us which is your favorite and why. 

Twitter
Facebook
Pinterest
Instagram
Tumblr

My favorite it probably Pinterest.  I use it a lot and find it very helpful.

What is a TV show, movie, or song that you could watch or listen to over and over and never get tired of?

 TV series - Sherlock
I watch it a lot just for background noise and I always end up getting sucked into it even though I've watched it a million times.

Movie - Right now, Tangled. I've also put this one on several times for background noise and end up just flat out watching it.



No specific song right now, but I do tend to just listen to Kelly Clarkson constantly in the car. I never get tired of her.


 Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. That Ibotta app sounds really interesting. I signed up and am going to download it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to see tangled...but I need to put that movie on my list!

    xo
    Christina
    christinawhoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove my VB hipster! I have it in Folkloric but I want to get it in Paisley Meets Plaid if I can find it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tangled is a pretty awesome movie!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete