Monday, November 18, 2013

Week in Review



What a crazy, busy week!

I worked every day last week at the same school. I've been working at that school far more than the others, which will hopefully turn into a good thing when they start hiring for next year.

Three of those days last week were for the same first grade class. They were sweethearts and now whenever they see me at school, they get excited. I'm hoping I get a chance to sub for them again this year.

Over the weekend, I went to my favorite baby's first birthday party. It was monster themed and a lot of fun. His mom and grandma did a great job planning it.


On Sunday, we dealt with the terrible storms that went through the Midwest. I spent the day anxiously watching the local weather channel. We were under a tornado watch and I'm terrified of tornadoes. Give me a hurricane, any day! Thankfully, all we got here was a lot of intense wind and storms for a little bit. Our only damage was some small branches in the yard from our walnut tree. We are very thankful!

Now, I'm looking forward to some time off next week and planning some good food to eat at Thanksgiving.

How was your week?


 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment