Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Favorite Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom

Today's Disney Park topic is favorite restaurant in the Magic Kingdom. For this particular question, I am considering restaurant to refer to establishments where you are waited on or as Disney calls them, table service.

I've been lucky enough to have a couple meals at Magic Kingdom restaurants. Picking my favorite was fairly easy.

 photo IMG_2523.jpg


For our honeymoon, I scored a breakfast reservation for The Crystal Palace that got us into the park before it opened. It was great to walk down a nearly empty Main Street USA and get some pictures of the castle without the crazy summer crowds.

Breakfast at The Crystal Palace is also great because the food is so good! It's a buffet and there are lots of choices. I found plenty of things to eat and even my picky husband found lots of things he liked. My favorite food at The Crystal Palace is called Pooh's Puffed French Toast. It's technically on the children's section of the buffet, but I just had to try it. I was delighted to find that it tasted a lot like an elephant ear. I definitely went back for seconds of that!

Another reason I like The Crystal Palace? It's a character meal. We got to enjoy a good meal and meet some characters without having to stand in line.

 photo IMG_2515.jpg


I loved our meal at The Crystal Palace so much, it's our new Disney tradition. We must have breakfast there on every trip from now on!

What is your favorite Magic Kingdom restaurant?
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Aside from the delicious food and good service, a restaurant's special feature is really what makes it stand out and be a favorite to customers. I can feel how happy and excited you are with your recent visit, and I don't see anything wrong with trying out food that's on the children's section just for the fun of it. :)
    Lester @ Bee & Thistle Inn and Lounge

    ReplyDelete