Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Favorite EPCOT Restaurant

Today's Disney Park Challenge topic is favorite EPCOT restaurant.

Unfortunately, I've never eaten at a table service restaurant at EPCOT.  Someday, I hope to eat a Via Napoli in the Italy pavilion.

However, I do have lots of experience with the quick service options at EPCOT, so I'm going to cheat and tell you about two of my favorites. After all, 2 quick service restaurants equals 1 table service restaurant, right?

These two restaurants are my must eats whenever I'm at EPCOT. Both of my favorites just so happen to be in the World Showcase.

My first favorite is The Lotus Blossom Cafe in China. I LOVE their orange chicken. I never thought I liked Chinese food until while on a trip with my mom, I tried the orange chicken at the Lotus Blossom Cafe. I quickly discovered that I love orange chicken. Over the years, I've tried orange chicken from various Chinese restaurants and none of them have been as good as the Lotus Blossom Cafe.



My other favorite EPCOT restaurant is the Yorkshire County Fish Shop in the UK pavilion. I'm a huge fan of their authentic fish and chips. Seriously, I crave those chips all the time! And the fish, with a little malt vinegar, is fabulous! It doesn't hurt that they're served by cast members with British accents, either.



What is your favorite EPCOT restaurant?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment