Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday Social - Thankful

Sunday Social

For this week's Sunday Social, instead of questions, we're talking about what we are thankful for in honor of Thanksgiving.

First of all, I'm thankful for my family and my husband's family. They're so supportive and loving. I'm looking forward to spending the holidays with all of them.

Photobucket

I'm thankful for my best friends who never fail to make me laugh. We've had a lot of great times together and I can't wait for more!

I'm thankful for my job. It may not be the full-time job I want, but it's a lot closer than my previous retail job and I actually enjoy it. I'm very thankful that I won't be working on Black Friday or the crazy hours that are coming in the next month. Sadly, my husband will be, but I'm thankful he has a full-time job that provides insurance and other benefits.

Photobucket

I'm thankful for my husband who puts up with my crazy and just gets me. I love being married to him and I can't wait to see what our future brings.


I'm thankful for our cats.

What are you thankful for this year?

 Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I want a cat really really bad. They are adorable. I've linked up with all your links as well.

    Xoxo,
    Krystal
    Blog//Facebook//Twitter

    PS
    Visit my blog to see to see what I'm thankful for in this week's edition of Sunday Social!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cats are so cute! I miss having cats so much!

    - Lauren @ anothermomanotherblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen, I want a cat too. For health reasons, my husband can't have one in the house. It's okay because I have two dogs. The provide awesome snuggles. Have a great Thanksgiving with your friends and family.

    Sophia
    twentyfiveseasons.com

    ReplyDelete