Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Doctor Who's Day - Scariest Episode

Today's Doctor Who's Day topic is scariest episode. I didn't even have to think about this one. One episode stands out as by far the scariest and creepiest episode I've ever seen.



Blink was so scary, I can't even bring myself to watch it again. I actually screamed while watching it the first time. M and I were dating at the time and we watched it together. I think I spent half the episode burying my head in his shoulder.

I absolutely cannot stand those creepy angels. And of course, Moffat had to bring them back for two episodes in season 5. And they'll be back this upcoming season. AAAAAAAAAHH!

Source: weheartit.com via Jenn on Pinterest

You'll notice I'm not including any pictures of those angels because I can't even look at them without getting creeped out. I think it has to do with the fact that they look at bit like a statue on my alma mater's campus. She's used on the university's seal and she's popular with students. She was one of my favorite spots on campus and I had to have my picture taken there when I graduated. And now, thanks to Moffat, I see a creepy angel whenever I look at her.

I'll never trust an angel statue again.

Which episode of Doctor Who scared you the most?

Photobucket

1 comment: