Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my top finds from the previous week.


I love Chick-fil-a's lemonade. I crave it all year long, but I especially long for it on hot summer days. I knew it was a simple recipe of just lemons, water, and sugar, but I was afraid to try it on my own and end up with something gross. Now, I don't have to! This recipe comes straight from Chick-fil-a. I can't wait to pick up some lemons and give it a try.


I love the bight colors of this nursery. It's really making me rethink my future nursery inspiration.

Source: etsy.com via Jenn on Pinterest

We've never had a headboard for our bed and I think it makes our bedroom look unfinished. I really like this idea of putting a long shelf over the bed instead of a headboard.



If you're on Pinterest, leave a link in the comments and I'll check out your boards.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment