Sunday, June 3, 2012

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my top finds from the previous week.

Since Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee is going on this weekend, I thought I share some of my favorite British pins with you this week.


Since I am a huge Anglophile, I actually have quite a few Union Jack related pins in my home decor boards. They don't actually fit in anywhere in our house though. Maybe in our next house we can have a British theme.


These shoes would be cute to wear during the Jubilee celebrations.


And of course, no post about awesome British things would be complete without some of my favorite British people. I think we all know about my love for Benedict Cumberbatch. He's my British Boyfriend!


And I have to include my favorite Duchess. She looked darling today in her McQueen dress. I really wish hats were fashionable in the States.

Source: news.bbc.co.uk via Jenn on Pinterest

Since it is the Queen's Diamond Jubilee, I had to include this picture from her coronation. Wasn't she beautiful?

God Save the Queen!



If you're on Pinterest, leave a link in the comments and I'll check out your boards.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment