Sunday, June 17, 2012

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my top finds from the previous week.


This would be such a great idea in my bathroom. I usually just put my hair dryer on the floor when I'm not using it, but this would keep it out of the way and the cords neater too.


I'm on a polka dot kick right now and this retro dress is calling to me. I'd love to own it and have an excuse to wear it.


This Ultimate Death by Chocolate Brownie Cake looks amazing. I gave up on layer cakes awhile ago when I discovered I'm not great at frosting things, but I think I might have to give it a try for this cake. Maybe my husband would like it for his birthday?



If you're on Pinterest, leave a link in the comments and I'll check out your boards.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment