Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

I can't believe that June is over halfway over already. It feels like the month just started. How was your weekend? It was yet another quiet weekend at home for us.

Thursday we went to our favorite zoo to celebrate our anniversary. I'll share pictures from that trip later this week.


Friday we stayed home and watched DVDs we borrowed from the library. I love that they have such a great selection and they're free. Between that and Netflix, we have plenty to watch during the boring summer TV nights.

If you follow the Argyle Love Facebook page, you know that on Friday I also won a Vera Bradley contest. I participated in their Father's Day Twitter contest and won a $25 gift certificate. Apparently I've got good Vera Bradley luck because this is the second contest I've won from them. I can't wait to use it to get a new Turn Lock Wallet. I'll be saving it for when the new Vera Bradley Outlet store opens at my outlet mall this fall.

Saturday, we made fajitas for dinner and watched more DVDs. On Sunday, I finally gave into my urge to bake and made cookies. I used the excuse that they are the cats present to M for Father's Day. He didn't complain since it resulted in lots of yummy chocolate chip cookies.


On a related note, if you haven't "liked" the Argyle Love Facebook page yet, you really should. Over the weekend, I shared some links to the Vera Bradley Winter 2012 preview in addition to my contest win news. I frequently share Vera Bradley and other news over there before it ever appears on the blog. You can also see my Instagram pictures (I'm ArgyleLove if you want to follow me.) and my Pinterest boards over there. 

How was your weekend?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment