Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

Can you believe it's already June?! I feel like this year is just flying by!

Thursday was my last day of work this school year. I had a half day with various classes, including my favorite first graders, and then said my good byes for the summer. I'm officially on summer vacation!

If you follow me on Instagram, you know that our family had a special occasion to celebrate Thursday night. My niece, R, graduated from high school!


We're all very proud of her and now she's off to college in the fall.

Other than that, it was a pretty low key weekend. I spent it mostly at home, doing things around the house and starting a little experiment for the blog. Don't worry, I'll tell you all about it later.

I also spent the weekend reading about the Jubilee celebrations and oohing over pictures of the Duchess of Cambridge. Oh, to be in London!

Our 2nd anniversary is next week and we're trying to decide what to do. M has a week's vacation, but it looks like we'll probably just be staying home and maybe taking a day trip or two.

How was your weekend?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment