Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Instagram

Are you on Instagram? I am and I love it! It's such a great, fun way to share little bits of my life with others. And I love seeing little bits of other users days as well.

You may have noticed that I've been slowly remaking the blog. And if you take a peek at the right side of the blog, you'll notice I've added a new Instagram app. You can see my last 4 photos published on Instagram. Click on any of them to see them bigger.

I love to use Instagram to participate in Fat Mum Slim's monthly photo challenges. I don't take photos every day, but I keep the day's prompt in mind and try to participate as much as I can.

Here are July's prompts.



I also post my photo a day pictures on Tumblr, if you'd like to follow me over there. I mostly post about my Doctor Who/Sherlock obsessions there in addition to my pictures.

I'm ArgyleLove on Instagram, so feel free to follow me and check out my pictures! If you're on Instagram, leave your user name in the comments and I'll check you out!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I'll do this photo challenge instead of saying I will and then not doing it because I got distracted by cake!

    ReplyDelete