Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my top finds from the previous week.


I'm always looking for new uses for crescent rolls besides the Pigs in a Blanket I always seem to make and these Pizza Rolls look easy and delicious. I think my pizza loving husband would like them very much.


I love this idea of keeping art supplies for kids in a soda crate. This would be great idea to keep it organized and accessible to kids. This would even be cute for a writing center or art center in a classroom.


And of course, another dress that I love. I really love the color of this one and the subtle stripes. This style is one of my favorites for dress and I wish I had a closet full of them.



If you're on Pinterest, leave a link in the comments and I'll check out your boards.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment