Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.


I collect vintage Ball canning jars (a post explaining why is in the works), so I love this idea of using them in light fixtures. I think we even have a light this could work in in the basement stairway.


I love Someecards.com. They are so honest and hilarious. This one is particularly true for me as I do resort to sarcasm a lot especially when dealing with people in public although then it's mostly in my head as I'd like to not be fired.


How awesome is this highchair? I totally want one like this now. (And no, I'm not pregnant!) Too bad it's almost $900 and if I'm not willing to spend that much on a couch, I'm sure not spending it on a freaking highchair!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment