Friday, November 11, 2011

Vera Bradley Summer 2012 Preview!

I know! The spring colors aren't even released yet and we're talking Summer, but they've been previewed already and I had to share. By the way, expect the Spring 2012 colors to be released in January. Usually they come out within the first 2 weeks. EDIT - The spring colors will be released January 19, 2012!

To see a preview of the new Summer 2012 colors, head over to the awesome website, Oh My Vera! to see a video she made.





And let me know what you think of the new patterns. I won't make any final decisions until I see them in person, but I'm not in love with any of them so far. Priscilla Pink might be good depending on what shade exactly that green is and Limes Up had nice colors for summer. I'm not loving what they're doing with the inside patterns, but I do like the inside pattern of Limes Up.


Photobucket

1 comment: