Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

I'm trying to blog everyday and hopefully make it a habit. I even sat down and thought of some blogs I wanted to do, but sadly, I haven't had time to actually sit down and give them the attention they need. And now that's it late, I just need something fast to do.

I thought about picking a theme and posting some fun stuff from Pinterest. (I know, I have an addiction) But, I couldn't think of a theme and my husband was no help. So, if you have any ideas for a theme, you'd like to do, please share in the comments!

Instead, I thought I'd answer some questions and maybe you can get to know me better.


I'm doing the Ten on Tuesday from Roots & Rings.

1. What are your pantry staples?
We always have pasta, pasta sauce, ketchup, bread, and peanut butter

2. What are your refrigerator staples?
Milk, eggs, grape jelly, and cheese are always in our fridge.

3. You already look like Heidi Klum (or your favorite supermodel). Now, what are the top three non-physical things you would change about yourself?
I'd procrastinate less. I'd be better organized and I'd get a kickass job.

4. What’s holding you back from your dream job? (If you already have your dream job, how did you get there?)
Right now my dream job is a stay-at-home mom. Two things are holding me back: finances and no kids. We can't afford to only live on M's pay right now and we don't have any kids, so staying at home is kind of pointless.

I'd also like to do social media for a company or two and be able to work from home, but I really have no idea how to go about getting that job. Anyone want to hire me? I'd totally rock Twitter, Facebook, FourSquare, etc for your company.

5. You have $500 to spend but it has to be on one item only. Go.
A new mattress. We need a new mattress so bad, it's not even funny.

6. What is something that you are embarrassed to admit you buy on a regular basis?
I'm not embarrassed by anything I buy, but I am kind of embarrassed how much pizza I buy. We eat a lot of pizza in our house.

7. What’s in/on your bed every night?
On my side - sheet, fleece blanket, down alternative comforter, quilt, and a light quilt. I like a lot of covers and I get cold easily. On my husband's side - just the first three. He gets hot easily.

8. What is a non-necessity item that, no matter how expensive it gets or how tight your budget if, you will always find room for it?
Netflix. Seriously, we live on it. Except for a few primetime shows, our TV is on Netflix Instant Watch all the time. We still get DVDs for the things that aren't on Instant Watch.

9. What is the weirdest sandwich you’ve ever made?
I'm picky, so I don't think anything I eat is weird. But, my husband does think it's weird that I put mustard on bacon sandwiches.

10. Would you rather: Be banned from Pinterest forever, but gain a million captive Twitter followers; or, never get on Facebook again but gain five thousand blog readers?
Well, being banned from Pinterest sounds terrible and Twitter followers are nice, but not necessary. I'd love to have five thousand blog readers, but I don't know if I could never get on Facebook again. It's how I keep in touch with family and friends that don't live in the area. Heck, it's also how I keep in contact with people that do live in the area. My friend T and I message each other all day on Facebook. In college, we used to send each other e-mails all day, but now we just use Facebook.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment