Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Toss the Garter

Now that the bouquet was tossed, it was time to toss something for the single guys!

Our DJ called the single men to the dance floor while I took a seat in the middle.



I wanted a "sexy" song that was also not offensive and more in line with our personal music tastes, so I used one of my favorite Elvis songs.

Many of the single guys at the reception were wary of coming to the floor, so I had to resort to calling them out and the DJ helped me get them to the dance floor. I still don't think we had all of them, mostly just the dates of the girls that participated in the bouquet toss.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had two garters on, so he had to make sure he was getting the right one. You can also see here that I changed out my pretty blue shoes for my flip flops once we go to the reception. There was no way I was dancing in those shoes!

Photobucket

And of course there were comments from the audience.

Photobucket

The only brave single men in attendance. I told M to aim for the guy in the dark shirt - BM T's boyfriend.

Photobucket

Instead, Best Man A caught it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next week, I think we need some more dancing!

All photos by Amanda Fales Photography.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment