Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.

Sorry I'm late this week. I was out shopping this afternoon. Christmas shopping is turning out to be extra hard this year.

Source: fossil.com via Jenn on Pinterest

Speaking of Christmas, I wouldn't mind finding this coin purse under the tree this year. Do I need it? No, but look how cute that owl is!

Source: trashydiva.com via Jenn on Pinterest

I also wouldn't mind finding this black dress under the tree. I already have a little black dress, but it's pretty basic and this one is much cuter. Every girls needs a little black dress, right?


And every girls deserves a cute closet, no matter what age. I love how organized this nursery closet is and I'm definitely keeping it in mind for the future.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment